Saturday, June 7, 2014

What is important in the world art piece

Students from my homeroom class last year:

If you are interested in finishing the Art piece after school with me next week let me know by Tuesday, June 10th.

You would have to commit to staying after school on MONDAY, JUNE 16th 3:00-4:30, WEDNESDAY, JUNE 18th 3:00-4:30 and FRIDAY, JUNE 20th 3:00-4:30. 

Thanks!
Mlle. Wardawa

Students staying after school:

Jessica- thank you!!
Cynthia-thank you!!
Prabhjot- thank you!!
Maryam-thank you!!

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Maryam- are you staying after school next week? ( not sure about your comment)
      Thanks!

      Delete
    2. Mlle. Maryam told me she is staying
      -Prabhjot

      Delete
    3. thanks prabhjot

      Delete
  2. hi Mlle.Wardawa I can stay to do the art on both of those days :)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. i will be able to stay
    -Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be able to stay on those days Mlle. Wardawa.
    -Prabhjot

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you mlle

    ReplyDelete