Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Newsletter sent home on Tuesday, June 3


Tuesday, June 3rd 


Dear Parents/Guardians,


I would like to let you know that starting in September I will be teaching at Parkdale Public School in Toronto. The decision to leave Elmlea has been tremendously hard for me.

All along I had a dream to be able to work in the community in which I live in. Parkdale is my home and when the opportunity came, I decided it was time for me to relocate. I am so very fond of the students, the teachers, the community, Ms. Patel and Ms.Cousins. Leaving a place that I hold in my heart so dearly and moving on is truly bitter sweet.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of my epic students for their dedication, amazing humour, energy, douchenne smiles and all those very epic moments that we shared. In addition, I would like to express my gratitude to all parents and guardians. I have always appreciated all of your support and admired your dedication to student success.

I wish all families all the very best now and in the future.


Most sincerely, 
Joanna Wardawa


P.s. If you are ever in the Parkdale area, come by for a visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment